- Prehistoric Fish Found Near Mississippi SpillwayPosted 9 months ago
- SondeCAM Underwater Camera Makes Smallmouth CuriousPosted 9 months ago
- Archerfish Study: Fish Recognize FacesPosted 9 months ago
- Climate Change Impacts North American FishPosted 10 months ago
- Microplastics In The Environment: Larval Perch Choose PlasticPosted 10 months ago
- Otoliths Of Amazon River Fishes Reveal Life CyclesPosted 10 months ago
- Coral Bleaching Hits Clownfish Habitat SelectionPosted 10 months ago
- Fish Ladders For South Dakota StreamsPosted 11 months ago
Use Temperatures To Find Best Bass Fishing Year Round
You can break down the best time of year to catch a bass by season, but a far more accurate way to do it would be to use temperatures. That’s because seasons, though they are typically known...
Fishing A Topwater Prop Bait
Pro Staffer Brandon Card shares his tips for fishing a topwater prop bait, which can produce some giant bass.
Find Dark Bottom Areas For Early Spring Largemouths
Dark bottom areas are hotspots for finding early spring largemouths. Jeff Elliott’s tips for where to look and what to throw to reel in some nice bass.
How To Reduce Spinning Reel Tangles
Tired of tangles when you get to putting new line on your reel? Well there’s no need to fret anymore, thanks to a few tips we have for you below. Probably the most obvious way to reduce...
Tips To Ice More Panfish This Winter
Ice fishing trip in your future? Jeff Elliott has the keys you need to ice more panfish.
How To Sharpen Fishing Hooks
It may not be the most popular activity, but sharpening hooks regularly is a must if you want to keep catching fish. This is because just going through the regular motions of fishing, like hitting rocks or...
Find Bass In Warm And Dirty Water
El Niño conditions can change the makeup of your go-to waterway. Here’s how to account for the warm and dirty water and keep catching bass.
Techniques For Using Lipless Crankbaits In Winter
A move to lipless crankbaits in winter can yield a lot of fish by mimicking lethargic bass. Here are a few techniques to maximize your catch.
Stay Warm While Winter Fishing
Fishing in the spring and summer is a breeze. There’s no ice or snow to worry about and a lot of warm, open water to waste away the day on. But things turn around quickly when winter...
Lure Maintenance Tips To Keep Gear Ready For Next Season
Now that it’s winter, it’s the perfect time to brush up on some lure maintenance tips to keep your gear in tip-top shape.