- Prehistoric Fish Found Near Mississippi SpillwayPosted 9 months ago
- SondeCAM Underwater Camera Makes Smallmouth CuriousPosted 9 months ago
- Archerfish Study: Fish Recognize FacesPosted 9 months ago
- Climate Change Impacts North American FishPosted 10 months ago
- Microplastics In The Environment: Larval Perch Choose PlasticPosted 10 months ago
- Otoliths Of Amazon River Fishes Reveal Life CyclesPosted 10 months ago
- Coral Bleaching Hits Clownfish Habitat SelectionPosted 10 months ago
- Fish Ladders For South Dakota StreamsPosted 11 months ago
SondeCAM Underwater Camera Makes Smallmouth Curious
FishSens Pro Jeff Elliott has found that smallmouth bass get curious enough to swim right up to the SondeCAM underwater camera.
(Video) Fishing Offshore: Largemouth Versus White Bass
Since largemouth bass and white bass tend to hang out in the same offshore areas, it’s often hard to tell them apart on your Lowrance electronics. But figuring out which fish are which doesn’t have to be...
Handlining for river walleye: A heritage technique with modern tools
The pioneers of handlining for walleye on the Detroit River in the 1930s might not recognize electronics handliners use day, but basics are still the same.
SondeCAM Video: Lake Havasu bass can’t resist Brandon Card’s weenie worm
FishSens Pro and Bassmaster Elite Series angler Brandon Card was recently on Lake Havasu for some pre-practice fishing before the event there in May, and he captured the video below of a largemouth hooking up on his Kalin’s...
SondeCAM Video: Walleye strikes highlight reel
The last SondeCAM video I posted here showed nearly 30 seconds of a Lake Erie walleye below the ice staring intently at a lure baited with a delicious shiner before taking a pass and swimming off. It was...