- Prehistoric Fish Found Near Mississippi SpillwayPosted 9 months ago
- SondeCAM Underwater Camera Makes Smallmouth CuriousPosted 9 months ago
- Archerfish Study: Fish Recognize FacesPosted 9 months ago
- Climate Change Impacts North American FishPosted 10 months ago
- Microplastics In The Environment: Larval Perch Choose PlasticPosted 10 months ago
- Otoliths Of Amazon River Fishes Reveal Life CyclesPosted 10 months ago
- Coral Bleaching Hits Clownfish Habitat SelectionPosted 10 months ago
- Fish Ladders For South Dakota StreamsPosted 11 months ago
Pike Adapt To Spawning Habitats And Help Offspring Success
Linnaeus University scientists find that pike can adapt to local spawning habitats to help ensure the success of their offspring.
Pike Study Finds No Homing Ability; Good For Green Bay Restoration
A Green Bay study found no homing behavior in migrating pike, meaning they’re likely to spawn in wetlands created by the state to boost reproduction.
Balancing non-native trophy pike with struggling westslope cutthroat trout in Coeur d’Alene Lake
A new study looks at how popular northern pike impact the struggling native westslope cutthroat trout in Idaho’s Coeur d’Alene Lake.
Ice fishing on the border-spanning Lake Champlain
From now until around tax day, the ice on sprawling Lake Champlain is holding up anglers seeking pike, perch, lake trout and other species.
Minnesota opens Mille Lacs Lake to pike spearing for first winter in 30 years
Minnesota fishermen who prefer sharp pointy sticks over barbed hooks are about to receive a holiday gift 30 years in the making. For the first time since the winter of 1982-83, the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources...