- Prehistoric Fish Found Near Mississippi SpillwayPosted 9 months ago
- SondeCAM Underwater Camera Makes Smallmouth CuriousPosted 9 months ago
- Archerfish Study: Fish Recognize FacesPosted 9 months ago
- Climate Change Impacts North American FishPosted 10 months ago
- Microplastics In The Environment: Larval Perch Choose PlasticPosted 10 months ago
- Otoliths Of Amazon River Fishes Reveal Life CyclesPosted 10 months ago
- Coral Bleaching Hits Clownfish Habitat SelectionPosted 10 months ago
- Fish Ladders For South Dakota StreamsPosted 11 months ago
Ice Fishing With A SondeCAM Underwater Fishing Camera
Great Lakes researcher and tournament angler Jeff Elliott gives some pro tips on how to catch more fish on the ice with a SondeCAM underwater fishing camera.
Size Them Up With A SondeCAM Underwater Fishing Camera
Jeff Elliott shares some tips on how to catch more keepers on the ice with an underwater fishing camera.
In Ontario Lakes, Non-Native Bass Impact Native Fish
Non-native bass have had impacts on native fish species in Ontario lakes, according to scientists from the University of Toronto.
Lake Michigan Yellow Perch Bounce Back After Commercial Ban
After a commercial fishing ban, Purdue University scientists lead a study finding quick recovery of Lake Michigan yellow perch maturation schedules.
Native Fish Eat Asian Carp On Illinois River, Invasive Still Prolific
Western Illinois University investigators sample native fish on the Illinois River to gauge their preferences for eating Asian Carp, as a control method.
Marine Protected Areas Help Channel Islands Fish
The Channel Islands Marine Protected Areas have been good for fish, find researchers at the University of California, Santa Barbara.
3D-Printed Fish Backpack Aids Regeneration Study, Advances Research
Researchers at New Mexico State University develop a versatile 3D-printed fish backpack that’s aiding an investigation into fish regeneration.
Figuring Out How Microplastics Move From Mussels To Fish
A pilot study by scientists at University of Notre Dame is charting the processes by which microplastics move from filter feeders to sculpin.
Elliott Bay Reconstruction Benefits From Chum Salmon Finds
Investigators at University of Washington find that armored shorelines can impact the choices of prey available to chum salmon in Seattle’s Elliott Bay.
Great Fishing Videos Use Underwater Fishing Cameras
FishSens Pro Brandon Card shares his tips for making the perfect fishing video using underwater fishing cameras and smartphones.