- Prehistoric Fish Found Near Mississippi SpillwayPosted 9 months ago
- SondeCAM Underwater Camera Makes Smallmouth CuriousPosted 9 months ago
- Archerfish Study: Fish Recognize FacesPosted 9 months ago
- Climate Change Impacts North American FishPosted 10 months ago
- Microplastics In The Environment: Larval Perch Choose PlasticPosted 10 months ago
- Otoliths Of Amazon River Fishes Reveal Life CyclesPosted 10 months ago
- Coral Bleaching Hits Clownfish Habitat SelectionPosted 10 months ago
- Fish Ladders For South Dakota StreamsPosted 11 months ago
More Fish Science News
Wisconsin walleye won’t be climate refugees
As climate change’s effects on rain and temperature shifts the ranges of fish and...
Metal in hatchery walls disrupts steelhead’s internal compass
Iron and steel materials used in many fish hatcheries can interfere with the navigational...
Study: Moon phase cycle affects Muskie angler success
Anglers chasing elusive muskie are always looking for a leg up, whether its this...
Latest Fish Science
In Ontario Lakes, Non-Native Bass Impact Native Fish
Non-native bass have had impacts on native fish species in...
Lake Michigan Yellow Perch Bounce Back After Commercial Ban
After a commercial fishing ban, Purdue University scientists lead a...
Native Fish Eat Asian Carp On Illinois River, Invasive Still Prolific
Western Illinois University investigators sample native fish on the Illinois...
3D-Printed Fish Backpack Aids Regeneration Study, Advances Research
Researchers at New Mexico State University develop a versatile 3D-printed...
Figuring Out How Microplastics Move From Mussels To Fish
A pilot study by scientists at University of Notre Dame...
Elliott Bay Reconstruction Benefits From Chum Salmon Finds
Investigators at University of Washington find that armored shorelines can...
Dispersing Larval Neon Gobies Shed Light On Other Goby Species
Boston University scientists find larval neon gobies don’t go far...
Detecting Asian Tapeworm May Help Humpback Chub
New Mexico State University scientists sampled in the Grand Canyon...
Striped Bass: Varied Responses To Tropical Storms Irene, Lee
An investigation tracking striped bass in the Hudson River Estuary...
Pike Spawning: Fish Adapt To Habitats And Help Offspring
Linnaeus University scientists find that pike can adapt to local...