- Prehistoric Fish Found Near Mississippi SpillwayPosted 9 months ago
- SondeCAM Underwater Camera Makes Smallmouth CuriousPosted 9 months ago
- Archerfish Study: Fish Recognize FacesPosted 9 months ago
- Climate Change Impacts North American FishPosted 10 months ago
- Microplastics In The Environment: Larval Perch Choose PlasticPosted 10 months ago
- Otoliths Of Amazon River Fishes Reveal Life CyclesPosted 10 months ago
- Coral Bleaching Hits Clownfish Habitat SelectionPosted 10 months ago
- Fish Ladders For South Dakota StreamsPosted 11 months ago
SondeCAM Underwater Camera Makes Smallmouth Curious
FishSens Pro Jeff Elliott has found that smallmouth bass get curious enough to swim right up to the SondeCAM underwater camera.
Fishing Line, Part Three: Lines And Monofilament
The last in a series on fishing line, with tips and insights from FishSens Pro Staffer Jeff Elliott. In this installment: lines and monofilament.
Fishing Line, Part Two: Fluorocarbon
The second in a series on fishing line, with tips and insights from FishSens Pro Staffer Jeff Elliott. In this installment: fluorocarbon.
Jeff Elliott On Fishing Line, Part One: Braid Line
The first in a series on fishing line, with tips and insights from FishSens Pro Staffer Jeff Elliott. In this installment: braid line.
Find Dark Bottom Areas For Early Spring Largemouths
Dark bottom areas are hotspots for finding early spring largemouths. Jeff Elliott’s tips for where to look and what to throw to reel in some nice bass.
An Aggressive Invasive Species: Starry Stonewort
In Michigan, invasive starry stonewort has affected the health of many lakes and fish stocks. Pro Staffer Jeff Elliott on some ways to fight its spread.
Catching Burbot Easiest During Winter
Jeff Elliott has some tips for catching burbot, a sometimes misunderstood fish in the Great Lakes region.
Tips To Ice More Panfish This Winter
Ice fishing trip in your future? Jeff Elliott has the keys you need to ice more panfish.
Blade Baits A Multispecies Magnet
FishSens Pro Jeff Elliott uses blade baits to catch just about anything that will eat a minnow, especially when the waters are cold.
Pier-Crashing Whitefish Make For Great Lake Michigan Fishing In November
Each November, ports up and down Lake Michigan’s west coast get runs of whitefish. Jeff Elliott shares his approach to catching the pier-crashing spawners.